Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Getting To Know Paul

      I thought  I would start with some background on me. I am a single dad who has had the rare opportunity to raise my daughter and through wanting to give her as many opportunities learned quite a bit myself over the years. I am self employed and have owned a mobile dog and cat grooming business for 16+ years now and have also been a dog trainer for just as long. I have also been involved with 4H and founded a non-profit youth fair where I have dabbled in food preservation, horticulture, dog, swine, goat, rabbit, chicken, and how to run a fair. I enjoy gardening, cooking, and starting random projects. My daughter means the world to me and have had the best time raising her and will continue to have what I think is a wonderful relationship with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment